Make these sweet, light and creamy Raspberry Cream Filled Lemon Amish Friendship Bread Cupcakes for your next Valentine’s Day Party!
Kitchen Friend Jill Emery created her own extracts from scratch:
- For the vanilla extract: Place 7-10 sliced vanilla beans in a quart sized mason jar and top with clear alcohol (vodka or moonshine works great). Keep covered. Takes 6-8 weeks before you can use for baking.
- For the lemon extract: Grate the rind off two lemons and place in a small jelly jar. Top with clear alcohol. Keep covered. Takes 6-8 weeks before you can use for baking.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Raspberry Cream Filled Lemon Amish Friendship Bread Cupcakes
Raspberry Cream Filling
- 2 cups Vanilla Bean Frosting
- ½ cup seedless raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- Line muffin tins with 24 baking cups.
- For the cupcakes, beat together all liquid ingredients until well blended.
- Add all dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Fill baking cups ⅔ full.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcake comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack until completely cooled.
- To make filling, beat 2 cups Vanilla Bean Frosting and ½ cup seedless raspberry jam until well blended.
- After the cupcakes have cooled, use a pastry bag with a #230 decorating tip to fill each cupcake with the cream filling. Just insert the tip about an inch and a half and squeeze until the cupcake is full.
- Use another pastry bag with a decorative tip of choice, fill with Vanilla Bean Frosting and frost the cupcakes.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!