These Pineapple Coconut Cheesecake Amish Friendship Bread Mini Muffins make the perfect holiday snack or after-dinner treat. Thanks to Kitchen Friend Cynthia Skelton for sharing this recipe with us.
“These muffins were a hit for our Christmas get together and went great with ham biscuits. Everyone loved taking the extra muffins home.”Cynthia Skelton
Pineapple Coconut Cheesecake Amish Friendship Bread Mini Muffins
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl add ingredients as listed.
- Grease 24 mini muffin cups and 1 loaf pan.
- Dust pans or tins with sugar and divide batter.
- Top loaves or muffins with shredded coconut.
- Bake the mini muffins for 25 minutes or loaf pans for 1 hour until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let he muffins sit in pan at least 5 minutes before removing.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!