These Pineapple Coconut Cheesecake Amish Friendship Bread Mini Muffins make the perfect holiday snack or after-dinner treat. Thanks to Kitchen Friend Cynthia Skelton for sharing this recipe with us.
“These muffins were a hit for our Christmas get together and went great with ham biscuits. Everyone loved taking the extra muffins home.”Cynthia Skelton
Pineapple Coconut Cheesecake Amish Friendship Bread Mini Muffins
These Pineapple Coconut Cheesecake Amish Friendship Bread Mini Muffins make the perfect afternoon snack or dinner side dish!
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small can crushed pineapple and juice
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 2 small boxes cheesecake instant pudding
- 1 cup shredded coconut plus extra for topping
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl add ingredients as listed.
- Grease 24 mini muffin cups and 1 loaf pan.
- Dust pans or tins with sugar and divide batter.
- Top loaves or muffins with shredded coconut.
- Bake the mini muffins for 25 minutes or loaf pans for 1 hour until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let he muffins sit in pan at least 5 minutes before removing.
Have you made this?Mention @friendshipbreadkitchen or tag #friendshipbreadkitchen!
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!
We love the flavor of these muffins! I made them today and used some canned coconut milk to up the coconut flavor a tad. Your recipe has a typo though… you have baking powder listed twice. I assume it’s supposed to be 1/2 tsp baking soda.
Kuechenrueckwand Folie says
It looks so delicious, I’ll try it too. Thank you for the recipe, I am sure it will taste very good.
Let us know how it goes! Happy baking. ❤️