Looking for a fresh, sweet and creamy treat your next tea party? This recipe for Strawberries and Cream Amish Friendship Bread Muffins should do the trick!
Strawberries and Cream Amish Friendship Bread Muffins
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 2 small boxes cheesecake instant pudding
- 1 tablespoon each of cinnamon and sugar to top the muffins
- 1 cup of strawberries fresh or frozen (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients and mix well.
- Line muffin tin with cupcake wrappers.
- Fill muffin cups halfway.
- Dust the tops with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!