Submitted by: Friendship Bread Kitchen
Image (c) Friendship Bread Kitchen
“Make these fresh, sweet and creamy strawberries muffins for your next tea party.”
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 24 muffins
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
1 cup oil
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
2 small boxes cream cheese instant pudding
1 tablespoon each of cinnamon and sugar to top the muffins
1 cup of strawberries, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients and mix well.
- Line muffin tin with cupcake wrappers.
- Fill muffin cups halfway.
- Dust the tops with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.