Serve up this recipe for Berry Cheesecake Amish Friendship Bread at your next potluck and get ready for rave reviews.
Serve up this recipe for Berry Cheesecake Amish Friendship Bread at your next potluck and get ready for rave reviews. For a bigger strawberry flavor punch, try making a homemade strawberry sauce using real strawberries.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Kitchen Friend Paula Altenbach got creative with her flavors and add-ins: “This is amazing! I am so glad I added the blueberries and crumbs. If I have applesauce on hand I will use it. Plenty moist with the added applesauce and half of the usual oil. I wouldn’t hesitate to try other flavors of puddings in this recipe as the strawberries are the star flavor. Try another pie filling. Perhaps cherry or apple. But don’t forget the blueberries!”
Berry Cheesecake Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven 350° F.
- Spray cooking spray on two 8″ x 8″ pans.
- Combine all ingredients except for the pie filling and blueberries.
- Pour into greased pans.
- Gently drizzle half of strawberry filling on each pan.
- Swirl into the cheesecake batter. Drop in blueberries.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!