This is a decadent dessert bread that’s moist and full of chocolate and coconut. Chocolate pudding, cocoa powder and chocolate chips combine to make this bread a chocolate sensation!
Packaged or fresh shredded coconut should be refrigerated once opened. Not sure what to do with the extra coconut? It pairs well with apricots, bananas, chocolate, nuts, oranges, and pineapples!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Chocolate pudding, cocoa powder and chocolate chips combine to make this Triple Chocolate Coconut Amish Friendship Bread a decadent, classy dessert.
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 small box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut sweetened (plus extra to sprinkle)
- Preheat over to 325° F (165° C).
- Grease two large loaf pans and dust with sugar if desired.
- Add ingredients into mixing bowl and combine until moistened.
- Pour the batter evenly into the pans and sprinkle coconut on the top.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!