- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed except the last two ingredients.
- Grease two cake pans.
- Add 1 cup of cranberries and ¼ brown sugar to each cake pan.
- Pour the batter evenly into the cake pans.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Invert baking pans onto serving plates and let cool.
This recipe would work great with fresh, frozen or dehydrated cranberries.When using fresh cranberries, the general rule is 1 cup fresh = 3/4 dried or dehydrated, but we love our cranberries so the more, the merrier! You may want to reduce the liquid in the recipe by 1/4 cup as well when using fresh cranberries.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!