Lemons and cranberries pair beautifully in this Amish Friendship Bread recipe. Drizzle with our lemon glaze to create an elegant party treat!
Lemon Cranberry Amish Friendship Bread Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease one Bundt pan and dust with ½ cup sugar, leaving a little bit to put on the top of the batter.
- Pour the batter evenly cake pan and sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture on the top.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!