Need an afternoon pick-me-up? Vanilla Caramel Latte Amish Friendship Bread is a light and creamy Amish Friendship Bread cake with just a hint of vanilla, caramel, and coffee. The perfect recipe for your next book club or tea party!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Vanilla Caramel Latte Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients that are listed before the box of flan instant pudding.
- Separate the batter evenly into two bowls.
- Add Latte mix and flan mix into one of the bowls, reserving the flan liquid caramel.
- Grease and lightly flour a Bundt pan.
- Add the vanilla batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle caramel bits and liquid caramel on top of batter.
- Add the caramel batter on top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool and top with vanilla glaze.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!