Need an afternoon pick-me-up? Vanilla Caramel Latte Amish Friendship Bread is a light and creamy Amish Friendship Bread cake with just a hint of vanilla, caramel, and coffee. The perfect recipe for your next book club or tea party!
Need an afternoon pick-me-up? Vanilla Caramel Latte Amish Friendship Bread is a light and creamy cake with just a hint of vanilla, caramel, and coffee.
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 box royal flan instant pudding
- 3 tablespoons International Cafe Vanilla Caramel Latte mix
- ½ cup caramel bits
- Vanilla Glaze
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients up to the flour.
- Separate the batter evenly into two bowls.
- Add Latte mix and flan mix into one of the bowls, reserving the flan liquid caramel.
- Grease and lightly flour a Bundt pan.
- Add the vanilla batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle caramel bits and liquid caramel on top of batter.
- Add the caramel batter on top.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool and top with vanilla glaze.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!