Add a few spoonfuls of International Cafe’s Cafe Mocha mix gives this recipe for Cafe Mocha Chip Amish Friendship Bread a huge flavor boost!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Dress it up: Make this recipe into cupcakes and fill them with one container of whipped chocolate frosting. Stir in 2-3 tablespoons of the International Cafe Mocha Mix for an extra flavor boost. Use muffin tins instead of loaf pans, and bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about for 20-25 minutes. Let the cupcakes cool, then take a small paring knife and cut a cone, less than a quarter in size, out of the center of each cupcake. Fill a pastry bag with the frosting and pipe in the frosting. Replace the top portion of the cupcake to cover the frosting hole. Frost each cupcake to cover the cut. Enjoy!
Add a few spoonfuls of International Cafe's Cafe Mocha mix gives this recipe for Cafe Mocha Chip Amish Friendship Bread a huge flavor boost!
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
Dust the greased pans with a ½ cup sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans and sprinkle the remaining sugar on the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let cool.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!