This recipe for Dark Chocolate Almond Amish Friendship Bread is rich and decadent–a chocolate lover’s dream. Thanks to Kitchen Friend Lucia Ciattaglia for submitting this recipe!
Dark Chocolate Almond Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Melt the chocolate and coffee in a double boiler or microwave, then cool.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar and add the starter.
- Add the oil, melted chocolate and almond flour. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and gently fold into the mixture.
- Add the flour and mix well. Pour into a baking pan lined with baking or parchment paper.
- Bake for thirty minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan; then allow it to cool completely before frosting.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!