This recipe for Dark Chocolate Almond Amish Friendship Bread is rich and decadent–a chocolate lover’s dream. Thanks to Kitchen Friend Lucia Ciattaglia for submitting this recipe!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Dark Chocolate Almond Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- Melt the chocolate and coffee in a double boiler or microwave, then cool.
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar and add the starter.
- Add the oil, melted chocolate and almond flour. Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt and gently fold into the mixture.
- Add the flour and mix well. Pour into a baking pan lined with baking or parchment paper.
- Bake for thirty minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan; then allow it to cool completely before frosting.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!