With buttermilk, white chocolate chips and raspberries, this recipe for White Chocolate Raspberry Amish Friendship Bread is moist and full of sweetness! This recipe was shared with us by Kitchen Friend Cynthia Hale.
You can stir the raspberries into the batter just until you see some pink streaks and the berries break up a little bit. Whole milk buttermilk is preferred but low-fat will work just as well. In a pinch, add some lemon juice to regular sweet milk and let it thicken.
Kitchen Friend Kimberly Kozicki got creative with her White Chocolate Raspberry Amish Friendship Bread: “Sooooo yummy! One of my favorites. I dried fresh raspberries in the oven before adding them to the batter, and I used vanilla greek yogurt instead of the oil!”
With buttermilk, white chocolate chips and raspberries, this recipe for White Chocolate Raspberry Amish Friendship Bread is moist and full of sweetness!
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- Combine all ingredients except chips and raspberries in a large bowl.
- Stir in chips and raspberries.
- Grease 2 loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!