Submitted by: Friendship Bread Kitchen
Image (c) Friendship Bread Kitchen
“Inspired by Irish Liqueur, this creamy cappuccino is coupled with a touch of rich cocoa.”
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 30 cupcakes
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
1 cup oil
1/2 cup half and half
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
2 small boxes french vanilla instant pudding
4 tablespoons International Cafe Irish Cream mix
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
Cream cheese frosting or 1 can of whipped cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Grease muffin tins or put in cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool and top with cream cheese frosting.
Use the cream cheese frosting listed above or to save on time use 1 can of whipped cream cheese frosting. For extra flavor, mix frosting with 2 tablespoons of the International Cafe Irish Cream mix. Fill a pastry bag with the frosting and pipe on the frosting.
L to R: (c) Friendship Bread Kitchen; (c) Friendship Bread Kitchen; Loaf (c) Friendship Bread Kitchen