This recipe post contains affiliate links, so if you click and/or make a purchase, the Friendship Bread Kitchen may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Inspired by those lovely warm Irish liqueurs, this recipe for Irish Cream Amish Friendship Bread Cupcakes has a subtle caramel note coupled with nuggets of sweet white chocolate and a hint of vanilla. It’s a great way to herald in spring or to serve as the perfect after-dinner treat at family gatherings.
Use our recipe for Cream Cheese Frosting and mix in 4 tablespoons of Irish Cream liquid creamer. For the big kids, 4 tablespoons of Baileys Irish Cream liqueur (must be 21 or over). Fill a pastry bag with the frosting and pipe onto the cupcakes once they’ve cooled.
Irish Cream Cafe Amish Friendship Bread Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Grease muffin tins or put in cupcake liners.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cupcakes cool then top with cream cheese frosting.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!