Celebrate Independence Day in style! Frosting and sprinkles make this Amish Friendship Bread Fourth of July Bundt Cake a festive recipe for any social event.
Get your Independence Day on with this festive recipe for Amish Friendship Bread Fourth of July Bundt Cake. If you’re looking for a party centerpiece or something to bring to that Fourth of July barbecue, this is the recipe for you. Frost with Easy Vanilla Frosting and decorate with red, white, and blue sprinkles or jimmies, for a creative and colorful holiday celebration!
Amish Friendship Bread Fourth of July Bundt Cake
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts, diced apples, raisins (optional)
- red, white and blue sprinkles or jimmies (optional)
- Easy Vanilla Frosting
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease Bundt pan.
- Dust the greased pan with a mixture of ½ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Pour the batter evenly into Bundt pan and sprinkle the remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture on the top.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let cake cool for 10 minuets and then invert onto serving plate.
- Once cake is completely cool, frost with 7 Minute Icing.
- Top cake with red, white and blue sprinkles.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!