Submitted by: Friendship Bread Kitchen
Image (c) Friendship Bread Kitchen
“A sugar-free version of the classic Amish Friendship Bread.”
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
Yield: 16 pieces
1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter (Sugar-Free)
1 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1 cup Splenda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups flour
1-2 small boxes sugar-free cheesecake instant pudding
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
Sugar-free vanilla instant pudding can also be used in this recipe; however, the cheesecake flavor seems to produce a more moist bread.