Instant apple oatmeal packets make this recipe for Apple Oatmeal Amish Friendship Bread fast, easy and nutritious. Thanks to Kitchen Friend Nancy Munson, who shared this recipe with us!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Apple Oatmeal Amish Friendship Bread
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ cup milk
- 3 packages apple cinnamon instant oatmeal
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 apple finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Cinnamon-Sugar Mixture
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large bowl, cream starter, eggs, oil applesauce and milk.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Fold in chopped apples and walnuts.
- Divide between two loaf pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray and dusted with flour.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mix on top of each loaf.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!