Instant apple oatmeal packets make this recipe for Apple Oatmeal Amish Friendship Bread fast, easy and nutritious. Thanks to Kitchen Friend Nancy Munson, who shared this recipe with us!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Instant apple oatmeal packets make this recipe for Apple Oatmeal Amish Friendship Bread fast, easy and nutritious.
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup applesauce
- ½ cup milk
- 3 packages apple cinnamon instant oatmeal
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 apple finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Cinnamon-Sugar Mixture
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large bowl, cream starter, eggs, oil applesauce and milk.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Fold in chopped apples and walnuts.
- Divide between two loaf pans that have been sprayed with cooking spray and dusted with flour.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mix on top of each loaf.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!