A super simple and super easy Amish Friendship Bread recipe! Warm butterscotch with just the right amount of sugar makes this a family favorite.
Butterscotch Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease 2 large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with granulated sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!