You can’t get this Amish Friendship Bread recipe wrong … with a trifecta of lemons (lemon pudding, lemon extract, and lemon peel), this tangy and sweet bread is as bright as a summer day.
Triple Lemon Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with granulated sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- If desired, lightly but evenly top with a lemon streusel mix.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!