This Pistachio, Fresh Basil and Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread pairs three unlikely flavors for a fun twist!
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Pistachio, Fresh Basil and Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with a ½ cup sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans and sprinkle with more sugar and ½ cup milk chocolate chips.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!