Looking for a spicy-sweet recipe? This Root Beer Amish Friendship Bread, shared with us by Kitchen Friend Gail Burchardt, tastes like a sweet root beer float and smells amazing while baking.
Root Beer Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed except ice cream topping.
- Once mixed, drizzle in ice cream topping.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf pans and drizzle on more ice cream topping.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!