DAY 12: December 18, 2012 – Tuesday
“On the Twelfth Day of Kitchen, Darien gave to me … an advanced reader’s copy of The Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society and a KINDLE FIRE!”
The Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society advanced reader’s copy (ARC) and a Kindle Fire. Yup, you read that right.
First, I want to thank my publisher, Ballantine Books, for making the ARC’s available to the winners. They’ve been wonderful supporters of me and my books, and I’m grateful to be published with them!
Wow, where to begin? If you don’t know about the Kindle Fire tablet, well, here are a few stats (you can visit Amazon to learn more).
- All new – 40% faster performance, twice the memory, longer battery life
- Perfect portability – thin, light, and durable
- Over 22 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games such as Facebook, Netflix, Twitter, HBO GO, Pandora, and Angry Birds Space
- Ultra-fast web browsing over built-in Wi-Fi
- Integrated support for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more, as well as Exchange calendar, contacts, and email
- Free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Kindle FreeTime – a free, personalized tablet experience just for kids on the new Kindle Fire. Set daily screen limits, and give access to appropriate content for each child
- NEW Kindle FreeTime Unlimited – just for kids. Unlimited access to books, games, apps, movies and TV shows. Learn more
- Prime Instant Video – unlimited, instant streaming of thousands of popular movies and TV shows
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – Kindle owners can choose from more than 180,000 books to borrow for free with no due dates, including over 100 current and former New York Times best sellers
In summary: YOU WANT THIS! You have less than 24 hours to get your entry in, so read on!
This giveaway is now closed. The winner is Beth Talmage from Clatskanie, Oregon. Congratulations, Beth! To see the complete list of winners, click here.