Butterscotch Amish Friendship Bread
Friendship Bread Kitchen: Friendship Bread Kitchen
Yields: 2 loaves
A super simple and super easy Amish Friendship Bread recipe! Warm butterscotch with just the right amount of sugar makes this a family favorite.
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1-2 small boxes instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease 2 large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with granulated sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.