Make your Amish Friendship Bread into muffins with a few easy tweaks. This recipe for a Cinnamon Raisin Walnut variation is one of our favorites.
Amish Friendship Bread Cinnamon Raisin Walnut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease 24 (or 12 large jumbo) muffin tins.
- Dust the greased tins with a mixture of 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Fill muffin tins halfway and sprinkle the top with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes (45 minutes for jumbo muffins) or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!