Make your Amish Friendship Bread into muffins with a few easy tweaks. This recipe for a Cinnamon Raisin Walnut variation is one of our favorites.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Amish Friendship Bread Cinnamon Raisin Walnut Muffins
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease 24 (or 12 large jumbo) muffin tins.
- Dust the greased tins with a mixture of 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Fill muffin tins halfway and sprinkle the top with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes (45 minutes for jumbo muffins) or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!