Gorgeous swirls of butterscotch, chocolate and white chocolate in this Butterscotch Chocolate Marble Amish Friendship Bread recipe you’ll love! Thanks to Kitchen Friend May Naing for submitting this recipe.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Butterscotch Chocolate Marble Amish Friendship Bread
- 2 cups Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 small box white chocolate instant pudding
- 1 small box butterscotch instant pudding
- 2 cups Triple Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread batter
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed except for the butterscotch pudding mix and Triple Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread batter.
- Divide the batter in two equal parts in two bowls.
- Leave one as is and add one box of butterscotch pudding to the other.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Pour half the white batter into the pan and top with half the butterscotch batter.
- Swirl batter together with knife.
- Add the two cups of chocolate batter, rest of the white batter and then the butterscotch batter.
- Swirl batter again with knife.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!