Gorgeous swirls of butterscotch, chocolate and white chocolate in this Butterscotch Chocolate Marble Amish Friendship Bread recipe you’ll love! Thanks to Kitchen Friend May Naing for submitting this recipe.
A quick note: I only share links that I love and personally use. This post contains affiliate or commission links which support the Friendship Bread Kitchen if you click or buy. Thank you!
Gorgeous swirls of butterscotch, chocolate and white chocolate in this Butterscotch Chocolate Marble Amish Friendship Bread recipe you'll love!
- 2 cups Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 small box white chocolate instant pudding
- 1 small box butterscotch instant pudding
- 2 cups Triple Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread batter
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed except for the butterscotch pudding mix and Triple Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread batter.
- Divide the batter in two equal parts in two bowls.
- Leave one as is and add one box of butterscotch pudding to the other.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Pour half the white batter into the pan and top with half the butterscotch batter.
- Swirl batter together with knife.
- Add the two cups of chocolate batter, rest of the white batter and then the butterscotch batter.
- Swirl batter again with knife.
- Bake for 60-80 minutes or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!