This recipe post contains affiliate links, so if you click and/or make a purchase, the Friendship Bread Kitchen may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Chocolate + Amish Friendship Bread = Big Love.
The ever-popular chocolate Amish Friendship Bread variation is our go-to recipe whenever we need a chocolate fix. If you’re in need of a chocolate treat, this Amish Friendship Bread is an easy AND tasty recipe to make.
Want to up your chocolate content? Add up to 1 cup of chocolate chips or chocolate chunks (my favorite!). Or swap out white chocolate chips for a pretty contrast. Like your bread super moist? Add a second box of chocolate instant pudding!
Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
>> Have you tried this? Share your best pic with us or leave a comment below and let us know how it worked for you!