One of our first Friendship Bread Kitchen recipes!
Dark Chocolate Amish Friendship Bread
1 hr 15 mins
Servings: 2 loaves
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with ½ cup sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans and sprinkle to with the remaining sugar.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.