Amish Friendship Bread Cinnamon Raisin Walnut Muffins
Friendship Bread Kitchen: Friendship Bread Kitchen
Yields: 12-24 muffins
Make your Amish Friendship Bread into muffins with a few easy tweaks! This recipe for a Cinnamon Raisin Walnut variation is our favorite!
- 1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups flour
- 1-2 small boxes instant pudding (any flavor)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease 24 (or 12 large jumbo) muffin tins.
- Dust the greased tins with a mixture of ½ cup sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon.
- Fill muffin tins halfway and sprinkle the top with turbinado sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes (45 minutes for jumbo muffins) or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.