Blueberry Walnut Amish Friendship Bread with Lemon Glaze
Friendship Bread Kitchen: Friendship Bread Kitchen
Yields: 2 loaves
This Blueberry Walnut Amish Friendship Bread pairs beautifully with a bright, lemon glaze.
- Preheat oven to 325° F (165° C).
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients as listed.
- Grease two large loaf pans.
- Dust the greased pans with sugar.
- Pour the batter evenly into loaf or cake pans.
- Bake for one hour or until the bread loosens evenly from the sides and a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
If you're not able to find fresh blueberries, you can substitute with frozen blueberries, defrosted and drained. For lemon lovers, use lemon pudding instead of vanilla for an extra sweet-sour tang.