It’s that time of year again, and we’re sharing our favorite Amish Friendship Bread holiday recipes to help you celebrate the season.
1. KEEP IT CLASSIC WITH A CINNAMON TWIST: CINNAMON AMISH FRIENDSHIP BREAD
Kitchen Friend Brita Britnell added an extra cinnamon crunch to make the classic recipe especially festive.
2. A Kid Favorite: Chocolate Candy Cane Amish Friendship Bread
This one will have all the kiddies (and a few adults) raving.
3. Great for Guests: Egg Nog Amish Friendship Bread
Kitchen Friend Rebecca Givens submitted this recipe for egg nog lovers everywhere.
4. For Those Who Like It Warm and Spicy: Gingerbread Amish Friendship Bread
A warm and spicy delight that promises tons of compliments.
5. For Grown-Ups: Rum Raisin Amish Friendship Bread
Rum-soaked raisins make this Amish Friendship Bread variation perfect for carolers and late-night revelers.
6. Perfect for Gift Giving: Stollen Amish Friendship Bread
Looking for a loaf to wrap up and gift? This is the one!
7. Just For Santa: Amish Friendship Bread Snickerdoodles
Make sure you’re on Santa’s Nice list by leaving a glass of milk and these Amish Friendship Bread Snickerdoodles by the chimney.
8. Pass It On: Amish Friendship Bread Fruitcake
What would the holidays be without a little fruitcake? Kitchen Friend Tammy Basile came up with this wonder Amish Friendship Bread variation.
9. Christmas Morning: Tuscan-Inspired Amish Friendship Bread Coffee Cake
Festive and delicious, this coffee cake is an easy crowd-pleaser.
10. For the Office Party: Rye and Ginger Amish Friendship Bread
Big kids only … rye whiskey-soaked golden raisins make this bread a great addition to any office holiday party dessert spread.